Are you a forward-thinking c-level or senior-level executive who is ready to embrace today’s career marketing and job search strategies to help you land your next great gig?
If you’re interested in my writing services (LinkedIn profiles, executive resume, biographies, etc.), please email me the following information:
• Your most recent resume (and bio, if you have one) — paste it into your email message (formatting doesn’t matter) or include it as a Word document attachment.
• A link to your LinkedIn profile.
If you don’t have a resume or the one you have is very outdated, email me a brief outline of your career history, job responsibilities, and notable achievements. A link to your LinkedIn profile will suffice, if your profile is complete.
Please also include in your email your answers to the 6 questions below:
Answering these questions will help you focus your search. Whether or not we work together, these are things that savvy job seekers need to be prepared to discuss, before moving forward with job search.
1. What’s prompting you to seek help now?
2. What things (documents, online profiles and services) do you need help with in your job search?
Resume, biography, cover letter, other career documents, LinkedIn profile, other online profiles, job search coaching, career coaching, online presence coaching, LinkedIn coaching, other job search services.
3. What road blocks or challenges do you feel you are facing in your search or career?
4. How quickly do you need to be in your next position?
5. If you have been laid off, are you working with an outplacement firm provided by your employer?
6. What type of job are you targeting — industry, position, level, salary and geographic area?
Due to the high volume of inquiries I receive, I can only respond to those that include the information above, including your answers to the six questions. If you’re contacting me for a reason other than discussing my services and working with me on personal branding and job search, state that clearly in your email.
Please note: By contacting me, your email address will be added to the Executive Career Brand newsletter emailing list. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time, by following the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. Be assured that Executive Career Brand will never sell or share your contact information with any one.